Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family Reunion

       We went to my dad's family reunion, which was so exciting especially since my Aunt Pam was there. If you don't know she is battling stage 4 lung cancer. She has been such an amazing role model and I love her so much, I wish i would have had the chance to grow up around her because she is such an amazing and strong woman. I'm really glad that every one got to meet Anna and Abigail too!  I also got to meet my step brother David, his Fiance and their 2 adorable children! I am so blessed to have such a great family!
     I would have to say this was one of the best trips I have had, no fighting with my mom or anything!
I am still in pain from this uterine infection and instead of the pain getting better, its getting much worse to where it is starting to hurt to stand up straight. I have an appointment with my dr to discuss getting a referral to my OB to talk about a hysterectomy. Its such a devastating decision for me, i want more kids but at the same time i can't keep being in pain. I know God will give me the strength to  get through everything, and i have a wonderful supportive family, i guess i am just feeling so overwhelmed with everything. I'll blog more when I know whats going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment